Conservative commentary duo blacklisted for their politics
WASHINGTON — Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson, also known as the hilarious duo of Diamond and Silk, noticed about six months ago that their popular Facebook page was dropping in engagement.
Fans who “liked” the page were no longer receiving notifications of new content.
So they persistently wrote to and called Facebook to find out why.
“Finally,” they posted on their page this weekend, “after several emails, chats, phone calls, appeals, beating around the bush, lies and giving us the run-around, Facebook gave us another bogus reason.”
On Thursday, Facebook officially responded in writing with this statement: “The Policy team has came (sic) to the conclusion that your content and your brand has been determined unsafe to the community.”
“Yep, this was FB conclusion after 6 months, 29 days, 5 hours, 40 minutes and 43 seconds,” they wrote. “Oh, and guess what else Facebook said: ‘This decision is final, and it is not appealable in any way.”
Nevertheless, Diamond and Silk still have a few questions they posted publicly to Mark Zuckerberg, the founder and chief executive officer of Facebook. Here they are:
1. What is unsafe about two Blk-women supporting the President Donald J. Trump?
2. Our FB page has been created since December 2014, when exactly did the content and the brand become unsafe to the community?
3. When you say “community” are you referring to the Millions who liked and followed our page?
4. What content on our page was in violation?
5. If our content and brand was so unsafe to the community, why is the option for us to boost our content and spend money with FB to enhance our brand page still available? Maybe FB should give us a refund since FB censored our reach.
6. Lastly, didn’t FB violate their own policy when FB stopped sending notifications to the Millions of people who liked and followed our brand page?
Diamond and Silk shot to fame after the Drudge Report linked to several of their videos and they made appearances with then-candidate Trump on the campaign trail in 2016. They make regular appearances on radio and personal appearances are sold out.
Me Here....Here we have another in an ever growing list of toxic liberalism. Toxic liberalism believes that if you are Black, you WILL back the causes of the toxic left. No dissent is to be allowed. Now as I call it, facewaste, is enforcing the Jim Crowe laws of the past today.
As I have said before, I will never be on facewaste. This is part of my ever growing reasons why I am not.
The toxic left does not tolerate any views but their own. The toxic left is using social media to censor views they don't approve of. So if you don't parrot the toxic lies, you will be punished. Facewaste will ban you like they have Silk and Diamond. Twitter can shadow ban you. That means no one sees your tweets.
One has to wonder when liberalism will be bold enough to ban FOX News and President Trump? I think it will be before the next Presidential election, maybe even this year. That will provoke an interesting fight!
Diamond and Silk are regulars on Water's World on FOX on Saturday night. Ladies, you are most welcome to be here. Patriot's Heart is far better than facewaste!