BP and the Queen Get Served by the Guardians
The Queen of England is being fined $10,000,000,000,000,000 (TEN QUAD TRILLION DOLLARS), presumably US Dollars, for the Gulf oil geyser, also referred to as a "spill".
The Guardians of the Free Republics have served notice to the queen and presented their papers to the Hague.
She is being charged with:
1. Crimes against humanity
2. Crimes against peace
3. War crimes
It says that the British Petroleum's Corporate Charter does not authorize in any manner:
1. Poisoning of water
2. Causing suffering by poisoning people
3. Violating international law, agreements, and assurances
4. Committing widespread degradation of human beings
5. Committing trespass on others' property
6. Committing acts of neglegence
The Guardians of the Free Republics have claimed the abandoned obligations of the republic and are acting in their normal "republic" capacity, not in the corporate UNITED STATES capacity. The papers served to the queen are noticing her of a Lis Pendens Lien and it says that any harassment towards Trustees or any American claimant will be deemed an act of war.