How Washington, DC lives high on the hog
NOTE: I'm tired of these thieves and miscreants slapping me in the face and treating me like a moron. How about you?
. . . while our (official) national debt is now $17 TRILLION — which is over 106% of America’s GDP — and each taxpayer’s share of that debt is more than $148,000.
Just the other day Nancy Pelosi insisted that there were “no more cuts to make” to the federal budget.
Filthy rotten liar!
Here are ways the politicos in Congress, the White House, and the federal government bureaucracy are living like fatted pigs, at the expense of long-suffering taxpayers.
1. In one recent year, taxpayers spent more than $1.4 billion on the Obamas. Meanwhile, British taxpayers only spent about $58 million dollars on the entire royal family. Just one trip that the Obamas took — to Africa — cost U.S. taxpayers about $100 million.
2. The POS has only have one dog named “Bo”, but the White House “dog handler” reportedly makes $102,000 per year and sometimes he is even flown to where the POS and FLPOS are vacationing so that he can take care of Bo.
3. There is always at least one projectionist at the White House 24 hours a day just in case someone wants to watch a movie. Apparently turning on a DVD player is too much to ask.
4. During 2012, the salaries of Obama’s three climate change advisers combined came to a grand total of more than $370,000. Overall, 139 different White House staffers made at least $100,000 during 2012, 20 of whom made the maximum of $172,200.
5. Taxpayers also shell out beaucoup bucks for the VPOS. When Joe Bidenand his staff took a recent trip to London, the hotel bill cost U.S. taxpayers$459,388.65. The VPOS stopped over in Paris, where the hotel bill for just one night was $585,000.50. When VPOS visited Moscow for two days in 2011, the total hotel bill came to $665,445.