Passing on important information.
We are now holding RESTORE AMERICA INFORMATION
CALLS each week Invite your friends, relatives –
everyone – to phone in to these calls and be introduced
to and learn about the Restore America Plan.
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday Evenings
Times: 7 PM and 9 PM Central Time
Duration: 20-30 minutes
Phone number: (712) 432-0075 Pin: 793323 #
We do NOT ask for money (like so many other conference calls!).
We are here to GIVE, by teaching people the TRUTH – You might be quite surprised to hear what we ought to expect from lawful, civil government!
What we have to offer is FREEDOM for our fellow man, for our children, and for future generations.
Thanks for YOUR Support!
Restore America Plan
1. The letters to the
governors was non-partisan. Republican and democrat governors received the letters. They don't care which party you belong to as both parties are unlawful. Tim Turner has worked for Homeland Security, "under" Bush, has quit and denounced Bush as one of the most evil men belonging to one of the most evil families of our time. This is not about black or white. Believe me, this movement is not anti-anything except anti-tyranny.
2. It's not sedition to remove a tyrant anymore than it is theft for a woman to take back her purse from a purse snatcher. All people have the right of Postliminium, as stated in the law of nations, which says that things taken by an enemy remain property of the original owner and can be reclaimed once apprehended.
3. Governors are not asked to step down and go home. Rather, they are told that their seat as governor of a corporation is being changed to the seat of a rightful de jure republic governor.
4. The letters were not threatening
5. They are not "extremists" anymore than an accountants who follow proper book keeping procedure are extremists. People who support the constitution fully will support the Guardians of the Free Republics.
6. All governors have received one, regardless of whether they will admit that they have.
7. The letters have not been published by the media because the content is so compelling that Americans would come out of the woodwork to support them.
8. The Guardians of the Free Republics have not published the letters because they don't want people coming out of the woodwork to revolt once they learn the truth about our country.
9. The recession did not make the Guardians of the Free Republics do this. They, along with Tim Turner, have been creating ways to set the people free from corporate government for years. The rise of people clinging to these ideologies is related to many things but the Guardians of the Free Republics are not reacting to a bad economy, a so-called black president/CEO, or anything other than freedoms being crushed on a daily basis.
10. The Guardians of the Free Republics have nothing to do with Terry Nichols or Timothy McVeigh. This claim is either stupidity or an attempt to plant seeds in the mind of the public that the Guardians of the Free Republics are illegitimate.
11. The Guardians of the Free Republics do not reject all forms of government. They reject unlawful forms of government that do not line up with our constitution.
12. The Guardians of the Free Republics do believe in paying lawful taxes (income taxes) and also believe in obeying laws
13. The Guardians of the Free Republics are not a Sovereign Citizen Group, as there
is no such thing as a "sovereign citizen". Those words are opposites. "Sovereign people" is the accepted phrase. A sovereign's master is God while a citizen's master is government.